- 18 frozen Chicken Nuggets
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Bake chicken nuggets according to package directions. Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add broccoli, milk, water and condensed soup to skillet; stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil; add rice and stir. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Top rice mixture with hot nuggets and sprinkle with cheese. Place skillet in oven 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
this is simple and delicious P.S. make sure you use an oven friendly skillet ….. cast iron skillets work great for this.
OMG! Just made this for dinner and it turned out absolutely delicious! I used to hate cauliflower but I think I just may love it now. So good! I enjoyed your recipe because I'm Chinese and being on MF has been hard. I absolutely LOVE chow mein, fried rice, and all that other goodie carbie deliciousness so this satisfied my taste buds. Thanks!