- 18 frozen Chicken Nuggets
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Bake chicken nuggets according to package directions. Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add broccoli, milk, water and condensed soup to skillet; stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil; add rice and stir. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Top rice mixture with hot nuggets and sprinkle with cheese. Place skillet in oven 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
this is simple and delicious P.S. make sure you use an oven friendly skillet ….. cast iron skillets work great for this.