noramlly i dont doe these and no one is obligated to do this but i would liek to know a bit about those few i dont know in person that read my blog. just respond in the comments, any thing marked with a * you dont need to fill out at all hell the whole thing is optional. i just want to learn some things about my readers…
*2. Date of birth:
*3. Where you live:
4. What makes you happy:
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to:
6. Do you read my journal?:
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?:
8. An interesting fact about you:
9. What do you love at the moment?:
10. Favourite place to spend time:
11. Favourite lyric:
12. The best time of the year:
1. A film:
2. A book:
3. A band, a song, or album:
1. One thing you like about me:
2. Two things you like about yourself:
These are fun to do every couple of years.
DoB: July 27, 1982
Location: Great Bend, KS
What makes me happy: Completing a “project”. =)
Last listened to: System of a Down (on Pandora)
Read your journal: If this is your journal, yes.
What makes it good/bad: It’s good because nothing is off limits.
Interesting fact: I once had the second largest Helen Hunt website.
What I love right now: A clean XP installation.
Favorite place to spend time: With family (wherever they are).
Favorite Lyric: “And I hear them saying you’ll never change things…And no matter what you do it’s still the same thing…But it’s not the world that I am changing…I do this so this world will know…That it will not change me”
Best time of the year: The first nice days, and getting outside again.
Film: “Wait Until Dark” 1965 starring Audry Hepburn.
Book: “Malazan Book of the Fallen” series
Music: Nothing. It all sucks.
Like about you: You don’t take anybody’s crap.
Like about me: Being laid back.
1. Name: Amanda
2. Date of birth: January 16, 1987
3. Where you live: Florida
4. What makes you happy: Getting things accomplished.
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to: I’m watching BtVS right now. XD
6. Do you read my journal?: It’s on my daily links list, but I’m a bit behind…:x
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?: No badness. :D I like your photos. :3
8. An interesting fact about you: Torus palatinus, I has it.
9. What do you love at the moment?: The cooler weather
10. Favourite place to spend time: With my boyfriend. :3
11. Favourite lyric: If you’re not a friggin’ ‘tard/you will prevail!
12. The best time of the year: Pretty much now!
1. A film: Kung-Fu Hustle
2. A book: Serenity: Better Days
3. A band, a song, or album: DragonForce. XD
1. One thing you like about me: Tweeting! XD
2. Two things you like about yourself: My wide areas of interest and my sense of humor.
Hey, Biebs. Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. It’s been crazy…last year of undergrad studies. Hope you enjoyed the holidays.
*1. Name: Vicki
*2. Date of birth: June 8, 1986
*3. Where you live: New Hampshire
4. What makes you happy: Watching some Taiwan dramas with English subtitles.
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to: Fever as sung by Rose McGowan on youtube in some episode of Charmed.
6. Do you read my journal?: Yes, but not as regularly as I used to.
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?: I think it’s good because you write on a regular basis and I like your header images. (The phoenix was my favorite.)
8. An interesting fact about you: I like to sing along with my favorite singers when I hear them on the radio or when I’m playing a track on my stereo or computer.
9. What do you love at the moment?: I love that it hasn’t snowed in my area for a few days now.
10. Favourite place to spend time: Library
11. Favourite lyric: Right now, it’s “I don’t wanna be another other than what I’ve been trying to be lately.
12. The best time of the year: Now!
1. A film: Serendipity
2. A book: The Angel of Darkness
3. A band, a song, or album: The Impossible Dream – Jack Johnson (song)
1. One thing you like about me: Your honesty
2. Two things you like about yourself: my good memory and my taste in things like food, music, clothing, and books.
@ matt yes they are fun … one every couple of years haha!
@Amanda yes tweeting back and forth is alot of fun and keeps me entertained all day! Dragonforce … LOL ! ..
@light good to see you! well biebsworld is coming up on its third b-day in a few months and i see it hanging around for quite awhile especially if i continue the photo project im doing! and i still have the phoenix banner http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/116230/headerpheonix.jpg it too was a favorite.